Piano Adventures by Nancy and Randall Faber. Published by Hal Leonard.
- Lesson: introduces musical concepts. It has an interaction Progress Chart where students can color in or place stickers for each song completed, as well as writing activities on each page.
- Theory: applies music theory basics through written work, games, ear-training, eye-training and improvisation
- Technique & Artistry: develops hand structure and coordination
- Performance: a great repertoire of songs that combine all that's been learned from the Lesson, Theory and Technique & Artistry books. It has an interaction Progress Chart where students can color in or place stickers for each song completed, as well as writing activities on each page.
- Popular Repertoire: a fun filled book of memorable meloadies, engaging lyrics and catchy rhythms. Each song focuses on a particular skill learned from the other books in this series, and noted under each title.
If you don't see the book you're looking for in stock, please call the store and we will order it for you - we can have it in just a couple days.
top of page
All orders must be placed before 4 P.M. PRIOR to the day we go to your school! To learn what day of the week we go to your school, please check the Delivery Dates page.
bottom of page